Friday, February 29, 2008

Pictures...






To my faithful readers who requested pictures...Here they are. I have also put on some of things I have made with my new cricut....LOVE it. I am home again with sick kids (yesterday was Cory's day to stay home) Jordan is throwing up today and yesterday Carson was. What fun we are having..... I also want to mention to my sister Roxanne that I am finally reading "My Sisters Keeper". So far I am really liking it. I accidentally posted one picture of my hair...and for some reason I have no ideal how to delete it So enjoy the pictures....:) And yes...I did take the picture of my hair while I was driving...I was stopped at the red light....I am so multi task able....

3 comments:

Roxie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVVVE the haircut!!! Really looks good!! Oh and tell Corey he looks SEXY in that motorcycle outfit...okay maybe sexy isn't he right word lol. he looks so cute, like a happy little kid!!

laura D said...

Ditto Roxanne, love the hair !!!!!!
And remember when you said you just didn't look good with short hair, I am thinking it was the way it was styled then.... because this is so "hip" it's 'HOT"

Roxie said...

I agree! It's hip!