Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our fun day






One of the girls I work with told me about this place that kids can go and play. It is called a kids hands on museum. I decided to try it out and the kids and I went today. THEY LOVED IT.....It was so much fun for them. There were soooo many things for them them to play with. Jordan wants to have her birthday party there. I am planning her party there now. I even had fun there. I really can't believe all the stuff they had. SO we left the house and went there this morning and then went to McDonalds and got chicken nuggetts and went home and played and then took a long nap. We actually had a normal and fun day.

2 comments:

Trina said...

Glad to see you guys had fun. We love that place too. Sometime we'll have to meet there. Love your hair too. So cute. Give the kids hugs for me. Miss you all. Take care.
Trina

Roxie said...

Looks like the kids had a blast!! I tell ya, you have the cutest kids!! :)