Friday, February 8, 2008

We painted Jordan's room







Well, Jordan has been wanting a new big girl horse room. I ordered her the border paper she wanted for her birthday (thinking it would take forever) but it got her very quickly. Well, anyone who knows me knows I don't and really can't wait for things. So I bought the paint and Laura came over and helped me. We did it pretty quickly, and Jordan loves it.....




We also went to another swim class tonight. Carson loves it. He went down the slide and went way under water but came up smiling the entire time. Jordan was more afraid this time, but started to warm up to the teacher right when the class was over. She just needs to keep going. Carson is not going to have any trouble at all. We don't care if Jordan swims again, we just don't want her to be so afraid of the water and if she does fall inshe will know what to do. (they actually teach them that...they call it the humpty dumpty). I am sure she will thank us when she is older.

2 comments:

laura D said...

Glad my girl loved it !
Auntie Laura

Roxie said...

The room looks fabulous!!
The lessons look like they are going swimmingly!! lol She'll get used to it. Katie used to be afraid too, but now she's a regular fish. i think with the lessons they get less scared and start to relax and then realize it CAN be fun.