Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow day




Last night it snowed quite a bit...so much so that Cory drove me to to take the kids to day care and then to work. When we got to work all of our afternoon patients had cancelled. So one of the girls I work with drove me home at lunch time and here I sit on playing games on my computer. I didn't pick the kids up from day care (I don't want to mess up their schedule...:) So I am sitting her in my jammies watching Law and Order with a nice quiet and clean house all to my self. It doesn't get much better than this. Of course when I got home from work I took some pictures but by then, most of the snow had melted. It was so pretty with all the snow in the trees. Scared me to drive it, but love to look at it.

1 comment:

Roxie said...

LOL!! It's always funny how states (and people) who aren't used to snow shut down when they get some. I hate driving in it though 2, regardless of whether it's 2 inches or 12 inches!!
Sounds like you had a nice day! I'm jealous.