Monday, January 21, 2008

Playing Hookie....

My babysitter is taking today as a holiday and I don't have my backup daycare anymore....so the kids are hanging out. It is really nice being with them on a day they aren't sick. We went and got the oil changed and then went through the car wash. Went to see the house that Cory is working on. Loved it, very big...And then the kids and I went to Craft ware house and Joann fabrics, and now we are home eating lunch. I saw a quote at Jo ann's that I loved...it said....

"We don't have it all together, but together we have it all."
I think that kinda of sums up our life. I am enjoying the day off because my 2 favorite shows CSI: Miami and Animal Cops: Houston is on ALL day and I am sitting here in my jammies eating left over bean soup I made. The kids are being really good and we are almost ready for a nap. I look around the living room and I really should clean it and Jordan and Carson's room, but to tell you the truth. It WILL not happen. I just keep putting it off. Someday it will. Life is really to short to worry about it..(or so I keep telling myself that). Well, I hope all is going well with you guys. We are doing great today. (I hope that you can read this Roxanne...I changed it to the font for the seeing impaired...LOLOLOLO)

3 comments:

Roxie said...

Much better!!
Don't you love playing hooky once in a while? Sounds like you guys had a nice day!! :)

laura D said...

Better late than never !! I don't see any comment on my blog????
Can you believe that about heath ledger?????

laura D said...

Hey you are falling behind on your blogging, I expected to see your haircut and new purchases posted on here today !!!