Sunday, January 20, 2008

New hair color....





I decided to try something new.. I wanted to color my hair. The only problem was the package said to let it stay on 30 minutes and at 20 minutes into I looked into the mirror (big mistake) and the color looked really dark. I got a little worried since my hair is so thin, so I rinsed it out. And of course the color doesn't really look that different. But I like it. It took the blonde out. Here are some pictures....the first one is before and the rest is after: You really can't tell the difference. Oh well it feels softer now.


3 comments:

Roxie said...

Hey big sis...can you do a bigger font? I'm blind remember??? lol
Ummmm...the haircolor looks the same. What color is it supposed to be? Looks blonde. I want to go with a brown but am too chicken. I think Rhonda would look good with hair color like Jennifer Aniston. Anyway, totally getting off the subject!

laura D said...

NICE, but have to agree with Roxann can't see much change. The cut & style looks nice !!

Trina said...

I like your hair but love the wallet size photo of that little boy w/ the tie on in the background!!!!! :) It warms my heart to see you still have a picture of the little man in your home. Trina