Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sick day at our house......






Well...everyone at our house was sick this weekend. Luckily (and I am not sure how) I didn't get it. Cory was sick on Saturday and laid on the couch, Carson loves to lay up there with anyone on the couch. He didn't have room to lay beside his, so he laid on him.... I love this picture. And bless Cory's heart, even though he was trying to sleep he let his boy lay on him and watch t.v. Jordan was feeling much better and was playing with her horses. I was playing with my new Cricut machine...did I mention that I love it?????

2 comments:

laura D said...

You go "Cricuteer" !!!

Roxie said...

Awwwwww! what a good daddy!! My big baby (husband lol) is sick today too. He whines more than the kids! Anywhooooo, got your cards. Love them!! I wish I had a cool hobby like that! :)