Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jordan is 5 years old!!!!

My baby girl turned 5 today... She woke up so cute..telling me that she looked bigger today. I got her a hot chocolate at the coffee place (come to find out she threw it up at the babysitters) She is wearing a dress today which she looked so cute.. Tonight we have swimming lessons and then we are going out to dinner. I let her open presents early this morning. She was excited. I wasn't really going to get her anything since we did so many things "for her birthday already" but I couldn't help myself. I love that girl. She is so smart and loves to read books (or so she thinks she is reading) she loves horses and barbies. She is really getting into swimming. She was much more comfortable this last time we went. I am really glad. It makes me feel good when she is so confident in the pool.

2 comments:

laura D said...

Love that Big girl too XXOO

Roxie said...

Too cute!! glad she had a good bday. Love the cake!!