Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008



































































We went to Bend, Oregon for Thanksgiving to visit Cory's step dad and his sister. Went and visited Cory's mom's headstone. It was a beautiful day and even Jordan noticed how peaceful it was there at the cemetery. Stayed 2 nights and had a ball. There was an indoor pool and hot tub at the hotel and we went each night. I FINALLY got the camera I wanted. A small Sony Cyber Shot...(PINK) and I love it. Brandee's dad lives in Bend also so we stopped by his place to visit. The kids loved it. He had donkeys,chickens, and ducks and the kids fed them. Jordan was so in her element feeding the animals. The child who won't get her face wet isn't afraid of animals. We really enjoyed visiting with Brandee and her twin boys...Austin and Kyle! I loved being there, but glad to be home...I loved Bend though because they had my favorite coffee place...The Human Bean...needless to say I went there during my visit.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

So glad you had a great Thanksgiving. It looked like a lot of fun.

Roxie said...

Looks like you guys had a ball! Who doesn't like swimming at Thanksgiving?? lol