Monday, November 17, 2008

Catching up with us...











So, good news in the Landers house...Carson went to a new daycare today! He loved it and did really good. the lady is awesome. I think we scared her before we took him there by telling her about his little hitting problem. She said he NEVER hit all day!!!! Who is that boy??? I am really happ....she said he fit in perfectly...like he had been there always. You have no ideal what a relief that is.








Jordan is now going to the after school program and LOVED it. She liked it so much she wants to go even when I am not working and could pick her up right after school! Did I also mention how much cheaper it is then our other daycare??? Okay things in the daycare department are working out.
Tried to do Christmas card picture shoot this weekend. Got a cute one of me and the kids, but Cory isn't in it and he hates to have his picture taken! So I keep telling him he has NO CHOICE and has to be in the picture and he said it is about the kids and not us...( I was like...it is ALWAYS about ME!!!) :) And of course yesterday afternoon...Carson fell off his bed (which will happen when you are a boy and jump off your bed onto a pillow!) and got a nice mark on his cheek! So who knows what picture you will get on our Christmas card...I already found the one I want at Costco and now just have to find the picture to put in it...I think I sometimes look for things to stress about!!!
I wanted to be a good mom( it happens sometimes!) so we did art projects...sponge painting....We had a ball and best of all it was washable paint and came right off.


2 comments:

laura D said...

You are such a good mom !!!!

Roxie said...

I am glad your daycare problems have worked out. Nothing more stressful than trying to find a good daycare for your child!! Looks like you guys have been busy! You make me feel lazy lol....oh that's right, I am lmao.