Friday, November 21, 2008

My Handsome Nephew







My sister Roxanne (who lives in Maine) sent me some pictures of my nephew. Anthony is a senior and these are his senior pictures. I loved them so much I had to post them on my blog....He is such a neat kid (I say kid but he is taller than me) he is a gentle soul. I love him beyond words....My kids met him a couple of years ago for the first time and really loved him. He isn't one of those people that force themselves at you, just sits back and lets people gravitate to him. He is going to do something big in life and I am very proud of him! I love you Anthony William Campos!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Aw, you're such a sweet Auntie! And he does sound like a neat kid.

Oh hey, typo alert: I bet you meant to say "isn't" instead of "is" on the sentence about forcing himself on people! :)

Robin said...

Thanks Audrey! One word makes all the difference!

Janie said...

Very sweet, handsome boy!
Like the new look on the blog...........

Roxie said...

awwwww!! You made this proud mama tear up!!! I love that boy too lol.