Monday, September 1, 2008

My kids are growing up....






Well, Carson turns 3 on Sept 13. We found a Thomas the Train toddler bed on craigslist and went ahead and bought it. Found some sheets and comforter set too. He is doing so good changing from the crib to the big boy bed.... I thought this was going to be a major transition and he goes right to bed and he doesn't know he can can get up so he stays in his bed until we go get him. I LOVE THAT BOY!!!!


Jordan starts kindergarten next week. She is so excited. She got some new clothes, shoes, school supplies and a backpack. She is ready to go. When I was taking pictures of Carson's bed she wanted me to take some of her in her room with her new backpack (tags still are on it.). I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!!

5 comments:

laura D said...

LOVE the new blog look AND YES I HAVE MAMMA MIA FOR MY BLOG SONG !!!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

So flippin' cute. He is such a big boy now in his own big bed. I'm glad the transition is going well. Jordan told me today "Kristi, I only have 2 more days until school starts". She is so excited.

Roxie said...

Jordan is a big school kid now!! and little Carson is getting so big!! love the bed (and the pick backpack lol).

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations!!!

Audrey said...

Oh how cute! Love the Thomas bed! Cute pix of the kids, too! :)