Saturday, September 13, 2008

Carson turns 3!







My baby boy turned 3 today! Where in the world does time go????? I remember the day he was born and now he is playing with Thomas the Train....Everyone says it goes quick and oh oh my gosh it did... I love my boy so much and can't wait to see the man he is going to grow into! I posted a picture of him when he was born, his first birthday, second birthday and his third birthday. I think he just keeps getting cuter every year! Of course I am prejudiced!

3 comments:

laura D said...

Thanks for letting me be a part of the family !!!

theAudreyFiles said...

OMG what ADORABLE photos!! Look at your little man!!

And I know, they say it goes so fast and it's true, I am in denial that my baby is 5!!

Roxie said...

What a cutie!! he's growing so fast!!