Saturday, June 28, 2008

I have been a mother for over 5 years so you would think I would have the answers. Well, I don't understand some things......I have the hardest times waking up the kids to go to daycare. Some days I actually carry them out to the car and seat belt them in. But of course the day I could sleep in they woke up at 5:45am!!!! What the heck is that about???? Needless to say we are going to be taking a nap. SO DO NOT DISTURB!!!!!!! It is so hot here that we aren't doing anything. We went one place and home again. It is too hot to even play outside at the park, so we are going to be couch potatoes today....

4 comments:

Jan said...

You want hot my friend...come to Florida! I do believe you have forgot what hot AND humid feels like. Love the new look of your site; I always have been a sucker for flowers. Hey, I am counting the days 'til we get to hang out!!!

Love you all!!! Jan

PS-Can't believe what I had to go through to post this comment...but you're worth it!

Audrey said...

Wow, your blog looks so pretty, Robin!

And I know, that's totally kids for ya. I hate it when my son wakes up at 6 on the weekend, that's just painful!

Roxie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roxie said...

Hey chickeroo!! I'm backkkkkkkk!! lol Get rid of your books??? are you crazy?? i wuv my books and would never give them up. even when i loan one to a friend I say over and over "make sure you return that" lol. Looks like you had a great day!! Of course...had you come to TX with us you would have had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! We missed your crazy self!!