Saturday, May 9, 2009

Catching up










































































































I haven't been good about keeping up with the blog...sorry..


















the kids are doing so good. Jordan is reading and she is so artistic. She colors so well and she loves to do arts and crafts. She is growing up to be such a wonderful person.


















Carson is trying the potty training thing again. I know he will get it someday and not really worried about it. He is really trying to communicate and talk with us. Sometimes it is really hard to understand him but other times it is very clear. He is growing so tall.


















I hate to brag but my kids are growing up to be such neat kids and I am so proud of them. They fight quite a bit lately, but they have moments where they play well together and just love each other. Those are the moments I cherish!



















Here are some recent pictures of our adventures.


















Jordan had some fillings done lately and she bit the inside of her check so bad that her face was swollen and I felt so bad for her.

No comments: