Monday, May 26, 2008

Spring cleaning





I want to have a garage sale (just to add to my craziness). So I have gone thru everything in out kitchen and thrown EVERYTHING in to the sale pile. Poor Cory went out of town and came back in town and there was nothing in the cupboards. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed so I have downsized on everything. It never ends though. You get one area clean and then you have to move onto another one. By that time the kids have torn apart the living room again. I think that next time I try to get motivated, I will send the KIDS out of town and clean. I can't even imagine how much I would get done without having a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 year old (who has 20 questions for EVERYTHING)! Gotta love them.

2 comments:

laura D said...

how about I come watch your kids at your house and you can organize my place for me????

Audrey said...

You go, Robin! You're doing awesome!! You and I are totally on the same page right now, I have been going through the same cleaning/organizing binge! I know it can be frustrating to have your family come in and mess it right back up again, but you're still making great progress!!