Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stitches and scrapbooking











Well, Jordan had to get 3 stitches in her chin......she did awesome. She never shed a tear. She hurt herself at the after school program and was sucha brave little girl. I was simply amazed!








We all got hair cuts the other day (thanks Laurel.....:) and we are trying to let some of Jordan's bangs grow out so she looks like a ragga muffin when the hair falls forward. Carson we cut in a buzz hair cut. I LOVE him with this haircut...








I went to a cancer crop that benefited Breast Cancer and had a lot of fun. Each table had a theme and we wore mexican hats and moustaches. Too funny. We had a great time. The time flew by so fast. It was held from 9 until 9 and I thought there was no way I could stay that long but I did and enjoyed every minute. The girls at my table are such dear friends and made it fly by. I am looking forward to doing that again next year!








2 comments:

laura D said...

Love thats first pic of J !!!!! The crop was fun too

Audrey said...

That was such a fun day, I'm so glad you were a part of it! :)

And that is a beautiful photo of Miss Jordan, bandaged chin and all! What a little trooper that she dealt with stitches so well!!