Sunday, February 1, 2009

We moved!





































To add to all the crazy things going on with us we have moved to our new pad! I really like it. Jordan has already thrashed her room! She is such a slob, but you gotta love her! The family room is where it seems we are hanging out more than the living room so far. But it is off the dining room and kitchen so it makes sense. **notice Jordan was playing with her horses on the floor... The living room furniture (except for the blue chair) was given to Cory. We even got a TV out of it (the one in the family room) We are settled in and now I am just hanging up pictures. And I have a ton!
I had to post a picture of Carson. He came out of his room with this garb on and I had to snap a picture! such a funny boy!
I also had to post the picture of Jordan scrapbooking..she has her own supplies so she was sitting at her little white table cutting paper and having a great time

4 comments:

Roxie said...

He's so stylish lol!! Must take after his mother;) I LOVE the furniture!! Love the color and it looks muy comfortablo!! You need to take some outside pics and pics of the kitchen. Do i have to come over there and show you how to do it??? lol

Kristi said...

The room with the new furntiture looks so cozy. I'm glad you are settling in well.

Anonymous said...

Sigh! Jordan looks so grown-up. Your new house looks really comfortable. Moving is stressful. Glad it is over for you.

Audrey said...

Great photos! And wow, you guys are already so settled in! It looks great!