Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch






A local Orthodontist had a party at a pumpkin patch and invited the general dentist offices in the area. Laura then invited me and my kids as her "family" to go with her. We had a great time. They had a really nice set up.They gave each kid a cowboy hat (which they both wore and loved.) There was pony rides, petting zoo, face painting, decorating cookies, balloon animals, yummy food, and a tractor ride to pick out a pumpkin. We had so much fun in spite of the cold weather. The kids rode the ponies several times.

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Man!! That looks like FUN!! I am jealous lol. looks like the kids had a blast. love the pony pics. You need some jeans that fit skinny minnie!!

Lollie said...

I was just wondering how many ponies were there! Looks like my kind of fun! Great photos! Are you going to be scappin' these this weekend? I love your updated blog page and the fall colors! The grand canyon photo looks amazing but fake! HAHA Loll