Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am off to a wedding.....



Well, my faithful readers...I am off to Omaha to attend a wedding of a dear friend. I am really good friends with her mom and am going early to spend some time with her before the big day. I haven't seen them since Jordan was small, but they are the kind of people who you can go years without seeing them and when you do see them we just pick up like no time has gone by. They are the coolest chicks! I am so excited to see them and can't believe Jaime is getting married....Don't worry I will post pictures when Ireturn. I am sure I will take just a few...:) These pictures are from Jaime and Jan drove up from California to meet Jordan, Cory and see me. Of course we had a major snow storm, but they were unaware that it was bad and just drove here with out a care in the world. Not bad considering they are 2 girls from Florida!! I can't wait to see them...

1 comment:

Janie said...

Love your new look GF!!!!!